ARSENAL CAPE TOWN BENEFITS 2018/2019
Individual offer: R200 per person per season if paid by 30 September 2018 or R250 as from 1 October 2018.
Pensioners or (Students under the age of 23) qualify for a 50% discount on our individual benefit package.
Family membership offer (defined as one household up to a maximum of 4 persons): Sign your family up for membership for just R300.
Membership for the season closes on the 31 December 2018.
- 30% Discount on Arsenal Cape Town branded merchandise
- 20% Discount at PUMA stores
- 15% Discount on any merchandise item as advertised on Arsenal.com
- Free membership card
- Free quarterly Newsletter
- 1 x free shooter for every Arsenal goal scored
- Free entry to our member of the month award, Pirates meal voucher, set of beer glasses, R50 bar tab
- Invitation to our birthday club event, 1 x free pizza and personalised birthday card
- Free entry to our annual member awards dinner
- Free secure parking at Bounce upon presentation of your valid membership card on matchdays only
- Access to match day tickets at the Emirates
- Access to stadium tours at the Emirates for unscheduled visits (group visits only)
- Bring a new member and have them pay membership and get 1 x free drink per new member!
Loyalty Reward - Become an Invincible!
- Members registered with us for more than 5 years, are paid up in the current season, contribute to our social responsibility and regularly attend our match days will qualify to be an invincible. Those that qualify will receive a personal invitation to an exclusive and elite event. Be ready for a special treat!
NOTE: We reserve the right to alter the benefits packages at any time or as we see appropriate. Registering for membership or paying for/renewing a benefits package means you accept the clubs terms and conditions, policies and club constitution.
Arsenal Cape Town supporters club banking details:
Banking institution: Standard Bank
Account type: Savings
Account number: 076008371
Branch code: 025309
NOTE: For all transactions, please use your full name as reference.
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page as well!